A Trip to the Zoo!
Hey Everyone!
I know you all have been wondering how Brianna is healing up with her collar bone and the Lord has truly blesses us. She is back to jumping around everywhere and singing with her tv shows! We even went on a bike ride yesterday afternoon and she yelled at all the dogs we passed.
We were able to go to the zoo in September and then again in October. Brianna and Mommy both fell in love with the zoo and wish we could go everyday. Daddy liked helping Brianna feed all the animals. Mema enjoyed taking Brianna the second time and we will post those pictures later.
Riding the zoo train with Mommy...

Daddy and Brianna feeding the Giraffe...

Brianna in front of the fish tank...

Brianna feeding the Lorikeets...

Riding on the tiger (Daddy's favorite of course)!

Watching the seals...

First day of preschool at home in August (I know I'm behind)...

Working so hard... Note: The desk Brianna is sitting in is from Great Dada Strickland's classroom as a boy, and then was passed on to Mommy and Uncle Dale and now Brianna!

Love you all,
Letha
I know you all have been wondering how Brianna is healing up with her collar bone and the Lord has truly blesses us. She is back to jumping around everywhere and singing with her tv shows! We even went on a bike ride yesterday afternoon and she yelled at all the dogs we passed.
We were able to go to the zoo in September and then again in October. Brianna and Mommy both fell in love with the zoo and wish we could go everyday. Daddy liked helping Brianna feed all the animals. Mema enjoyed taking Brianna the second time and we will post those pictures later.
Riding the zoo train with Mommy...

Daddy and Brianna feeding the Giraffe...

Brianna in front of the fish tank...

Brianna feeding the Lorikeets...

Riding on the tiger (Daddy's favorite of course)!

Watching the seals...

First day of preschool at home in August (I know I'm behind)...

Working so hard... Note: The desk Brianna is sitting in is from Great Dada Strickland's classroom as a boy, and then was passed on to Mommy and Uncle Dale and now Brianna!

Love you all,
Letha


3 Comments:
At November 08, 2008 12:28 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Angel Girl,
Just wanted to tell you that I love you and I am very glad that you are feeling better. CheyAnn says to tell you hey and she wants you to feel better too. We all love you and here are some hugs and kisses from me and CheyAnn.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
At November 08, 2008 12:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
Okay I realize now that I don't need to use symbols in our names but oh well I have already posted. Take care and give mommy and daddy and hug and kiss from us.
At November 20, 2008 3:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey My Princess,
I am so glad you are feeling better. I love your zoo pictures and I am so glad that I got to spend some time with you.
Love you all so much!
Love, Me ma
Post a Comment
<< Home